Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. (Philippians 2:3-4)
While there remain concerns over the pandemic we will practice the following recommended guidelines for social distancing. It is understood there are a variety of opinions regarding social distancing protocols. Please honor the following for the sake of others.
- For the time being, foot traffic in the building is restricted to the sanctuary and restrooms.
- Masks, hand-sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes are available at strategic locations in the building.
- Masks and hand-sanitizer are located at the primary entrance.
- Sanitizing wipes are available in the rest rooms. You may wipe items before and after you use them.
- Masks should be worn while entering and exiting the building for services.
- Masks may be removed while seated.
- Masks should be worn when moving through the building.
- The ushers will open and close all doors, except restrooms, to reduce frequency of contact.
- Please refrain from handshakes, hugs, and kisses.
- Except for immediate family groups you came with, please maintain 6 feet between people.
- Please respect the direction of the ushers while in the building and during services.
- Please practice good hygiene while at the church. Wash your hands, sneeze into your elbow, and dispose of tissues properly.
- If you or your children are ill, please refrain from coming to church services until the illness has passed.
- The offering plates will not be passed among those seated. Please place your offerings directly into the offering plate. Offerings may continue to be mailed to the church, if you prefer.
May the Lord be pleased with our love for one another during these difficult times.